<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Jean Patchett...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, July 9, 2012

Jean Patchett...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I love these images of Jean Patchett, she was a model between 1948 - 1963 and was an icon of French Vogue Couture, in my Monday crazed madness i usually spend an hour or so dreaming over outfits, trawling the internet for photo ideas and updating my inspiration board so i thought id share whats inspiring me today, its official.. i need that green dress in my life!!!

Happy Monday XX
(All images from myvintagevogue)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger emma_G said...

sooo purdy :)

July 9, 2012 at 5:02 AM  
Blogger Hannah Wilkinson said...

Oh I totally agree Jean Patchett is in my eyes one of the most beautiful and most definite icons of french fashion!

July 9, 2012 at 5:06 AM  
Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

I want to be her. Oh my goodness, she is perfection! Always such immaculate eye make-up, and the most beautiful face. And that teeny, tiny waist, my goodness, my goodness!

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

July 9, 2012 at 5:45 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

She was so beautiful! Such an incredibly graceful woman.

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

July 9, 2012 at 12:02 PM  
Blogger Anti.Muse said...

I can only agree, she was so beautiful ...

July 9, 2012 at 3:16 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow she is stunning! I love the green dress as well, it is so gorgeously unique!

July 9, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home