<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Hawaiian Dreaming...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Hawaiian Dreaming...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket Im definitely needing a holiday lately, although with a mortgage and trying to furnish our house a holiday will have to stay tucked away in my dreams until at least next year, im hoping we will go to Europe and visit the place Z grew up it would be amazing and im sure he wants to head home and see all of the family! (i better brush up on my Serbian before then) until then i have Hawaiian style dresses to get me through (although i know its not a tradition hawaiian print, it sure makes me feel like im on a tropical island) I was so luckily gifted this amazing dress by Shabby Apple a few months back and its an instant mood lifter...nothing like a bit of bright pink!

I paired it with some snazzy navy polka dot tights and my oh so comfy high heels!

Happy Weekend, hope you have something swell planned!! Tomorrow im preparing for an op shopping marathon...better wear my comfy shoes!

XX
(Wearing: Shabby Apple Dress, Mollini Heels, Vintage Belt, Forever New Tights)

Labels:

17 Comments:

Blogger Butch said...

I really like the print clash and how you've taken an obvious summer dress into autumn/winter.

Oh and I love the shoes!

Jade

July 26, 2012 at 11:34 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

The colours on that dress are just amazing, I love it! Tights are super awesome too, you look great x

July 27, 2012 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

What a lovely dress! I hope you manage to get away for a holiday soon.

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

July 27, 2012 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger RubyUoGInternship said...

Wow this whole look is amazing! You look beautiful, love your hair :) xx

July 27, 2012 at 1:57 AM  
Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

oh! such a lovely pink pattern, you have done that shabby apple dress justice.

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

July 27, 2012 at 5:17 AM  
Blogger Miss Tallulah Porkchop said...

Love the print mix.

July 27, 2012 at 6:33 AM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I guess I missed seeing this cute dress on Shabby Apple. It looks beautiful on you!!!
+Victoria+
http://justicepirate.com

July 27, 2012 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This dress looks absolutely adorable on you! Definitely vacation worthy; hope you get a mini-vacation soon!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

July 27, 2012 at 8:17 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Would love to see a hair tutorial with this look!I just love it!

July 27, 2012 at 9:50 AM  
Blogger Fickle Sense said...

Cute dress, the vibrant colour really suits you! good luck with the savings.

July 27, 2012 at 4:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look stunning!!! I love how you styled this entire look.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

July 27, 2012 at 7:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi! I just wanted to drop in and say that you are absolutely inspiring. Your blog is filled with vintage goodness! Keep up the wonderful work :)
xx Sommer

July 27, 2012 at 11:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you look like a dream!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

July 29, 2012 at 8:07 AM  
Blogger Allie said...

those polka dot tights. the cutest!

August 1, 2012 at 10:24 AM  
Anonymous Emilee said...

I would never think to wear dotted tights with a patterned dress, but this is SO cute!
Now I feel I need a pair. :)

-Emilee

August 1, 2012 at 9:14 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

That is so sweet of you to say, thank you xxx

August 3, 2012 at 1:22 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Ohh no! im not too sure if they are planning to bring it out again..hopefully, but its pretty darn cute x

August 3, 2012 at 1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home