<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Video Tutorial: Vintage Inspired Up-Do

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Video Tutorial: Vintage Inspired Up-Do



Well to say i had a productive weekend is an understatement! i even made time to do my first ever video hair tutorial.

I have had it on my to do list for a few months now and after a few readers begged me for a tutorial i figured id put all my nervous thoughts aside and jump in and give it a go.

It is in no way era accurate but it is one of the many hairstyles i do daily and is quick and easy! I hope you have time to watch it and if you have any questions or suggestions for future video tutorials please let me know! Xx

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Charmaine said...

Great job, and thanks for the tutorial! I love doing vintage styles, but my hair is so thick I often lose patience doing them as it takes forever.

You're looking very Scottish here :).

July 22, 2012 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ahh, great tutorial! Up do's are something I know very little about, and I've actually learned a lot from this! Thanks!

xo
Maddie

http://littlestylebird.blogspot.com/

July 23, 2012 at 3:20 AM  
Blogger stephanie.kara said...

Thanks for that. Great idea to do a tutorial!

July 23, 2012 at 3:40 AM  
Blogger Karli said...

This was lovely! Great idea and a great tutorial!

July 23, 2012 at 4:23 AM  
Blogger Anti.Muse said...

Nice one :)

July 23, 2012 at 4:38 AM  
Anonymous marian said...

Thanks Ally, that was really great! simple yet very stylish do! btw i love your red hair :))

July 23, 2012 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

haha, i just realised i do look quite scottish :) it took me a while to get the hang of it too, my hair is quite thick also, all i can say that helped is semi dirty hair and a bit of patience!! ( although I've thrown bobby pins around in frustration plenty of times) xxx

July 23, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Anonymous Australian Fashion Review Blog - Gems said...

You're red hair is beautiful and the tutorial is brilliant, no need to be shy!

Gems x

Australian Fashion Review Blog

July 23, 2012 at 11:31 AM  
Blogger archives vintage said...

super super cute!!! great tutorial, would love to see more! i'm awful at knowing what to do with this mess of locks i have!

July 23, 2012 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

This is a fantastic tutorial, I can't wait to give it a go! Looking forward to future ones!!

July 23, 2012 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thats so great :) will be doing a few more in the future i think xx

August 3, 2012 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger MmePolaire said...

Thanks so much for the video! I just spent a frustrating half hour in the bathroom hating myself for not being able to form a decent victory roll! I am going to a reenactment of DDay on Tuesday and am desperate to do my hair properly! Your video has helped immensely!

August 10, 2012 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger m said...

Your hair looks fucking awesome!!!

August 11, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Candia Raquel said...

I´ve seen all your tutorials in the last hour and I´m amazed!

Thank you for bringing out this inspiration for femininity in such a practical way!

I´ll practice elegance (in who would say - second or third day hair) with this hairdos until mastering them :)

I´d love to know more styles little by little... Keep going <3

September 14, 2013 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home