<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Life Via Instagram...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Life Via Instagram...

Exactly as the title says, ive been so busy lately Instagram has been resembling my diary (from a stop and notice the small things kind of way) I know everyone is doing Instagram posts, but i still love them, its like a sneaky peek into someones every day life!! Love it..















1 - Raspberry macaroons
2 - Bee bottom
3 - Rainy drive to dads on Fathers Day
4 - Fairy-floss dessert
5 - Typo bird travel mug
6 - Sunsets in Spring
7 - Matching nail polish on my spotted mug
8 - Flowers for my man's mum
9 - Grease on Sunday's (Ritual)
10 - Messy side buns and a peach dress
11 - My perfect house (sigh) if only..
12 - Fresh new red notebook
13 - Pink
14 - Crisp white collars
15 - My niece's spotted shoes (adorable)
16 - Style Inspiration

Happy Wednesday XX

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how I love instagram!

September 7, 2011 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth J. Neal said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home