<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Ode To Spring...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Ode To Spring...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Its not quite here yet, but im already getting ready for Spring!!! to get a little inspiration i looked back at what i was wearing last spring and thought id upload a few pictures.. to no surprise im still excited to wear cute 50's floral dresses and straw hats, wear my tortoise shell sunglasses and paint my nails pastel colours...i love it when the flowers are getting ready to bloom and the weather is slowly warming up, its almost as magical as Autumn!!! I found a pic of my old fringe, im still not missing it and i cant wait to be sipping Dr Pepper in the park in just a few short spring weeks..

(Wearing: All vintage, Photographs are taken by me)

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger The Semi Sweet said...

Beautiful photographs:) It makes me wish spring was happening all over again in the northern hemisphere!

August 23, 2011 at 5:18 PM  
Blogger dani said...

Oh Ally, all these photos are lovely! And I was a bit confused until I remembered the seasons are opposite down under! ;) I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Autumn up here!

August 24, 2011 at 12:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i love the first photo you look breathtaking!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

August 24, 2011 at 6:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh how pretty these pics are! You really suit the hat, very cute!

August 25, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Anonymous Mumbai Flowers Delivery said...

Thanks for sharing your ideas. I'm just glad I was been able to visit your site. Keep it up.

August 25, 2011 at 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Arik Air Flights To Lagos said...

Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

August 25, 2011 at 1:47 PM  
Anonymous Wedding sherwani said...

"hey buddy,this is one of the best posts that I’ve ever seen; you may include some more ideas in the same theme. I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post"

July 29, 2012 at 2:57 AM  
Anonymous venice 5 star hotels said...

"There is no definition of beauty, but when you can see someone's spirit coming through, something unexplainable, that's beautiful to me. "

August 3, 2012 at 4:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home