<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: My Inspiration Board...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Inspiration Board...

A few images that are inspiring me this week..im still head over heels in love with the Orla Kiely Spring/Summer Look book she always makes me want to replicate each and every outfit (sigh) perfection!!!
Photobucket
Mary Jane Russell...
Photobucket
Anais Pouliot for Vogue Germany August 2011
Photobucket

Photobucket
Constance a Lady, Vogue Germany
Photobucket

Photobucket
Orla Kiely Spring/Summer 2011 Collection
Photobucket
Jean Shrimpton and that amazing necklace!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Nirrimi Hakanson from We Live Young, Still one of the most inspiring photographers i have ever come across!! and she also shot this pretty dreamy short film Cocoon...

Hope your having a fabulous week XX

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

THat Orla Kiely range reminds me so much of J Crew. Hence, I'm in love!!

xx S

August 2, 2011 at 5:51 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

I love, love the dresses! The yellow skirt and belt are amazing. I want!!

Samantha--Mus(eum)ings
http://museuminternmusings.blogspot.com
http://twitter.com/#!/museumings/

August 3, 2011 at 5:19 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

very inspiring! thanks for sharing!

August 3, 2011 at 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home