<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: A little bit of Black & White..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A little bit of Black & White..

So by the time your reading this ill be on a plane off to Melbourne..although i hate flying im looking forward to it.. its really just for business so not much excitement squeezed in between.
Hopefully the person i sit next to dosent snore and i get some extra leg room..
As this was my first week as a buisness owner..i never get tired of saying that!! ive re-vamped the office orgainsed all the clothes and settled in..its so fun having my own office nook in the house..
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love a bit (or alot) of Black and White sometimes.. athough i usually gravitate towards brighter colours..it does come out every now and then!! i would pair it with a pop of colour in other ways like cherry red lipstick and nailpolish.. ive found a rimmel nailpolish with a rounded brush.. so easy to use and basically goes on perfect every time...pretty much in love!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
We have been having the hottest weather this week actually a crazy heat wave...followed by a freak thunderstorm..so weird!! so hopefully Melb will have some cooler weather for me..
(so i better go pack now!!!) i am the worst packer..i always grab things i dont need and leave things i do need behind.. so im going to try and get it right this time!! if only i can drag myself away from Mad Men for just a second...im just as obsessed as everyone else is i think...

XX

And the winner of the Vintage Locket Giveaway goes to.....Drumroll.....


M.Gabrielle-
Curling up on the couch with a blanket and one of my cats and a cup of tea and reading Wuthering Heights or Pride and Prejudice when its raining. And if it's not, dancing in the falling leaves in my blue gypsy skirt.


Thanks for entering everyone XX

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

wow. Your whole look is sheer perfection!

March 1, 2011 at 12:57 PM  
Blogger Carys said...

I'm so excited for you about being a business owner! I love the black and white too, so sophisticated.
From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

March 1, 2011 at 1:07 PM  
Blogger WobiSobi said...

So cute as always!! So excited for you!

March 1, 2011 at 1:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

looking at these shoes make me smile. What a lovely black and white ensemble! How fun, being your own boss! Best of luck!

March 1, 2011 at 2:18 PM  
Blogger Jenelle Witty said...

Congratulations business owner! Cute dress and shoes. I must watch Mad Men everyone loves it.

http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com/

March 1, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally, you look stunning. Enjoy your trip to Melbourne. My favourite place.

And congrats M. Gabrielle, what a beautiful necklace you've won! :)

March 1, 2011 at 6:51 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Okay seriously, can we be best friends so I can go shopping in your closet whenever I want? ;)

I love everything you wear. You look stunning in these pictures and I love the black and white with the pop of red. AND you have flawless skin.

Good luck packing! xo

Melissa

March 1, 2011 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

I absolutely love your dress! Oh and how awesome is Mad Men? I think I started off slow, but I kept watching for the gorgeous oufits, then bam, it got real good. Where you up to in it?

March 2, 2011 at 12:21 AM  
Anonymous megannielsen said...

have fun on your trip! I am the worst packer too! I always pack way way too much - and I always forget how cold Melbs gets!!

March 2, 2011 at 11:53 AM  
Blogger Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

You look beautiful as always in your pics! Have a nice trip!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

March 2, 2011 at 12:40 PM  
Anonymous Cassie said...

I'm a new reader, and I must say, you are just ethereally gorgeous. What an excellent outfit! Those shoes are really the clincher that make everything so perfect.

March 2, 2011 at 2:05 PM  
Blogger iris said...

Seriously, how pretty are you?
love your dress.
:)

Hope you have a safe trip!

xx

March 2, 2011 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger myedit said...

Whooo... just found your blog. You are a stylish and foxy lady!!!

March 2, 2011 at 7:38 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

somtimes black and white is the most perfect decision to dress... love this look. it's so classy and chic.

good luck on your business trip!

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

March 3, 2011 at 4:28 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

You always manage to look so timeless and lovely! I am loving this black and white look.

March 7, 2011 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger Tracy said...

So cute...love the shoes.
Would love to know how you went on your business trip...what wonderful finds did you manage to bring back?

March 8, 2011 at 1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home