<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: The Traveling Journal...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Traveling Journal...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have been wanting to do this little project for awhile now after i did the art swap with a few ladies all around the globe, it was so fun to do and it really gave me the opportunity to talk to some pretty amazing ladies in the blog world...

I usually keep a little journal around with me that i jot drawings or quotations even outfit ideas down in and its really a bit of a creative release for me and i always love looking back at what i had written over the months...So i thought it would be fun to get some ladies (or men) together and create a little travelling journal.. it will be sent all over to different states and countries and will be the creative release for whoever recieves it with two or three pages to do whatever you choose to it, be it drawings or short stories, fashion ideas or even a diary of your day, i will be tracking the journal wherever it goes and creating a little blogpost and map with photos of who has it at the time!! All i need is....
  • 10 people to participate (email me if you are interested)

At the end of the cycle and the journal is complete a reader will get the chance to own it..and have beautiful pieces of art or stories from all over the place..I hope you guys are as excited about this as i am and i hope you want to participate, i cant wait to see what beautiful creations people make!!

XX Ally

(Last two images are from weheartit.com)

8 Comments:

Blogger katy said...

oh what a fantastic idea!! emailing you now...

February 2, 2011 at 7:25 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

This sounds awesome!

February 2, 2011 at 8:56 PM  
Anonymous abby said...

I love the idea, but i feel that i'm too new to interwebz to bae a part, it sounds really exciting though!

February 3, 2011 at 1:54 AM  
Blogger Little Miss C said...

Amazing idea sending you an email super soon!
Love C
http://booksboysandblouses.blogspot.com

February 3, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Little Miss C said...

Actually Ally I don't use outlook and I can't access your email function on the blog!? Any chance of sending me your email address? Mine is little_miss_cz@live.com.au
Love Chelsea
http://booksboysandblouses.blogspot.com

February 3, 2011 at 1:58 AM  
Blogger Lala. said...

Hi Ally my name is Laura, but my friends and family call me "Lala". I live in Argentina (Buenos Aires)Im 23, I studie medicine and love fashion, art and cooking!
I've discovered your blogs a few days ago and i love your vintage, chic and simple but beautiful style. This post cought my atention so much. I'm so interested in this projet. We are a world apart, but maybe this book can save the distances don't you think?

I'll send you this comment as an email too.

Un beso, (means kisses!)
Lala.

ps. Sorry if my english is not so perfect!

February 3, 2011 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger thomessa said...

This is such a good idea. Too bad I can't draw.

February 3, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mulberry for Target are often high grade custom made shopping bags which Mulberry luggage UK, as a consequence of its popularity, is a excellent aim for. So to hold from Cheap Mulberry Shoulder Bags available receiving tricked through one of these brilliant counterfeit shopping bags, this specific post will provide several general regulations to help within identifying that false Mulberry Ledbury Handbag.

August 17, 2011 at 1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home