<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Take me to the water...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Take me to the water...

So its Australia Day today everyone gets the day off and the sun is out in full force!! i love this day everyone sits by the pool or heads to the beach to drink the day away to the JJJ countdown.. you can get away with eating way too much and burning food on the BBQ cause thats the aussie way...well thats what i will be doing today anyway lots of sun soaking and just hanging with the girls.. geez i need it ive been cooped up inside for two days with tonsilitis..theres nothing worse than not being able to eat..for me anyway!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I quickly took some photos this morning because i was feeling better today for two days ive been eating icecream and watching La Vien Rose (Which i loved), The Young Victoria and The Office while quietly dying.. i honestly have such a manly approach to being sick i think im going to die from the smallest things.. i hate being sick!!! (who dosen't)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Unfortunately i was hoping to have the shop update done by today but was kept back by a few days so it will be up by Friday!! so keep an eye out for some really cute pieces..
Photobucket
I decided to go with a little leopard today, mainly because its so hot already and this shirt is the softest coolest fabric!! and i wanted to break in my new I love billy heels.. i love them, the perfect height for me and super comfortable they were worth the wait for!! The vintage pleated skirt i had altered to be a little shorter and im happy with the way it turned out..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
So now im off to put the bikini on now and have one too many hot dogs..
HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!!
(Wearing: Vintage Pleated skirt, I Love Billy heels, Sportsgirl headband, Leopard Shirt)

Labels:

20 Comments:

Blogger stacysaddleshoes said...

I love this outfit.the top is so cute and that skirt is darling.I also adore those oxford heels.I would love to get a pair and wear them with some little white socks like the ones you wore in your cherry bomb look.I think they would look cute together and would love to know what you think.

January 25, 2011 at 7:39 PM  
Blogger Samantha said...

This outfit is so cute and ladylike. The shoes would be perfect for work! Love them.

Samantha
http://museuminternmusings.blogspot.com

January 25, 2011 at 8:11 PM  
Blogger fashion doctor said...

that pretty combination!j'adore!

January 25, 2011 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger WobiSobi said...

As always Beautiful!

January 26, 2011 at 3:48 AM  
Blogger emma_G said...

Love the shirt and shoes :)
And I got nicely burnt today swimming and listening to the j's :)

January 26, 2011 at 6:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look pretty and ethereal as always. Love your leopard-print blouse. I just got some leopard flats that I'm completely obsessing over of late.

Melanie@Unravelled Threads
Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

January 26, 2011 at 7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love this blouse, perfect with the red hair bow!

January 26, 2011 at 10:45 AM  
Blogger Nastja said...

Hey Happy Australia Day!!! I know you from chictopia and am a fan already! Just love all of your vintage outfits! So feminine!

January 26, 2011 at 12:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the outfit, you look beautiful. I adore leopard print and think the shirt is simply gorgeous. Pops of red complete it for me. So feminine...

January 26, 2011 at 4:45 PM  
Blogger Feathers said...

My boyfriend says The Office always cheers him up no matter what...well, up until about season four. I have the DVDs and we watch them constantly.

Love the leopard print, especially with the pop of red! They always seem to go together better than anything.

Stephanie
http://stephthebird.blogspot.com/

January 26, 2011 at 10:24 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Love the outfit hun! Super cute x

January 26, 2011 at 10:49 PM  
Blogger Vanessa said...

I so want to steal this look! I love it. So simple yet elegant and refined. the shoes and the touch of red just make it fantastic.

January 27, 2011 at 7:01 AM  
Blogger Michelle Lee said...

beautiful :)

first giveaway ends on 28th: Hard Candy makeup products
at: http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

January 27, 2011 at 7:08 AM  
Blogger Veronika Novotny said...

Such beautiful pictures. I love the headband on you as well, it's great in red ...works with that outfit beautifully. xx veronika

January 27, 2011 at 8:43 AM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

this look is a mix between classy, wild and cute. love it.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

January 27, 2011 at 12:17 PM  
Blogger Victoria / Justice Pirate said...

I love the little bow so much especially. This is really a sweet and fiery outfit all in one!! hehe.

January 28, 2011 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger Style-Pursuit said...

Beautiful, cute and perfectly matched! I'm in love with this outfit! :o)

x

http://www.style-pursuit.blogspot.com

January 29, 2011 at 1:23 AM  
Blogger mispapelicos said...

Hello, just visiting your blog. I lvoe what i see, so I am staying.
I am also putting you in my blogroll.
Besos from Spain.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

January 29, 2011 at 1:56 AM  
Blogger Sushi said...

Oh I just came across your blog and really love your style! This outfit is adorable and I love the touch of the red bow headband in your hair :) x Sushi

January 29, 2011 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger lauren said...

i adore this top! love any and all animal print. in small doses of course. you are beyond fabulous!!!

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
the only slightly offensive sag award review...

January 31, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home