<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Restyle: Cherry's & Ivy

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Restyle: Cherry's & Ivy

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit 10

I am having a naughty hair day today, that meaning i had big plans of washing and curling it this morning but instead i opted for the lazy twist up-do option! well its Friday and there is a bit of gusty wind...so an up-do is necessary..right? (thats my excuse and i am sticking to it!)

I found this adorable vintage cherry embroidered cardigan last week, i basically held my breath when i saw it! Amazing condition, no rips or huge stains! Huzzah!! was pretty chuffed with myself id have to say.

I have so many plans for this weekend lots of hemming and prepping for an exciting photo shoot coming up, Looking for puppy things (3 weeks and counting until he comes home with us) and i also have a few records i want to give a spin i have been having some luck finding a few beauties! I hope your weekend is filled with pie, unexpected adventures and sun! Happy Friday xx

(Wearing: Salvation Army Vintage cardigan $9.00, Save The Children Op Shopped skirt $4.00, Own Top, Hobbs Heels, Save The Children op shopped belt $2.00)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Ladies in Navy said...

you look so beautiful! :) i adore those heels.
kw, Ladies in Navy

August 9, 2012 at 8:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute outfit! I have a skirt that has a very similar pattern, very adorable. I love the shoes that you paired with this ensemble.

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

August 9, 2012 at 8:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure I keep saying the same thing on all your posts, but... gorgeous outfit!! :)

August 10, 2012 at 1:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning combo - I agree, you couldn't leave the little cherry cardi behind, it's too sweet. You are doing such a wonderful job with Restyle!! Loving it!

Kel x
www.yougotthatatanopshop.com

August 10, 2012 at 5:44 AM  
Blogger  Two Happy Hearts said...

You look beautiful! I love that floral skirt paired with that white shirt. So classy!

August 10, 2012 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

awesome, awesome skirt :)

August 10, 2012 at 9:16 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you! xxx I'm having so much fun with Restyle!

August 11, 2012 at 7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home