<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Restyle: Camouflage

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Restyle: Camouflage

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit 5

Today has been such a relaxing day so far, woke up late had copius amounts of coffee, spent the afternoon enjoying the peek of sun and going to see our new puppy (which we get in 4 weeks) I am so excited!!!!

It is still a little cold so i broke out the trusty tights along with my favourite vintage circle skirt and newly op shopped dress/top.

I have so many cute outfits planned for this week i can't wait to upload them!! I've had so much fun putting them all together, Z is starting to freak out at my studio turning into a huge bomb of scattered clothing (i just tell him my imagination works best with a messy but organised room..you all know what i mean..right?? haha)

Well I'm off to eat way too much pastry and finish my book!! Happy Sunday xx

(Wearing: Vintage circle skirt, target tights, I love Billy shoes, AnglicareWA op shopped Dress/Top $5.00, Vintage clutch)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi! I found your blog yesterday via 'I Love To Op Shop', and just wanted to say I really like your outfits and hairstyles! I will be following this blog!
The skirt and shoes in this outfit are very cute.

August 5, 2012 at 1:32 AM  
Blogger bbBeauty said...

Love this whole outfit, the shoes are so adorable !!
:)

August 5, 2012 at 3:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the whole outfit too. Your hair looks beautiful!

August 5, 2012 at 3:59 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

This looks like such a warm, cosy outfit!

Becky
xx

http://www.beckybedbug.com

August 5, 2012 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Kim - Blonde Suburbia said...

Your hair looks beautiful! I don't know how you do it, such a stunner!

August 5, 2012 at 5:47 AM  
Blogger Mrs Berto said...

I totally know what you mean!
My mess is organized and I know where everything is :)
I say to Mr Berto (My other half) my flows freely I can't stop mid idea to tidy.
Katrina x

August 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

This is such a pretty outfit! I love the dark colours and that plaid top!

August 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ah youre so pretty!

Xo,
steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

August 5, 2012 at 4:59 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you so much :)

August 6, 2012 at 12:53 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Hi Bonnie, thanks so much! xx

August 6, 2012 at 12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home