<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Restyle: Bright White

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Friday, August 17, 2012

Restyle: Bright White

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I have had the most amazing day today! Spent the day shooting the Vintage Valley look book for Spring and i can't wait to show you how it turned out, i have been looking forward to doing it for such a long time and now that i had an amazing photographer and a beautiful sunny day the photos are going to look amazing! i can't wait to show you all!!

I am also so luck to be feeling much better, i was knocked around for a day or so but have my energy back so Huzzah to that!! i absolutely hate being ill, i prefer to be up and about.

I love this cute white dress, it is probably more of a nightdress but if you add a belt and a bolero its an adorable day dress! Thats why i always check the sleepwear section in an op shop, u never know what might be stashed away in there!

I hope your enjoying your Saturday, i have a big bowl of strawberries calling my name! ill be back tomorrow with another Restyle outfit XX

(Wearing: Vintage op shopped dress AnglicareWA $7.99, Vintage belt, Vintage red Bolero jacket, Hobbs heels)

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Buttons Apart said...

The dress is really pretty! I love how you styled it! you look great! :)

Sita xx
http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

August 18, 2012 at 2:02 AM  
Blogger xy said...

i can't decide do i love the dress or the bolero more. but you're right, it would be a shame that only one who'd see this beauty is the bed. ;)

August 18, 2012 at 3:06 AM  
Blogger Hannah Wilkinson said...

What a stunning outfit, I adore the jacket. Glad you're feeling better and I can't wait to see the lookbook for spring!
dimplesdiaries
x

August 18, 2012 at 3:41 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

That dress is so pretty! I love the detailing on the bodice. The jacket is really lovely too.

Becky
xx

August 18, 2012 at 5:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very cute styling! I'm so in love with that jacket.

Can't wait to see the Lookbook. I'm sure that it will be so adorable.

Also, glad that you are feeling better! :)

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

August 18, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thanks hun! I'm excited too, xx can't wait to share the pics

August 18, 2012 at 8:08 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thanks babe! xx me too.

August 18, 2012 at 8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home