<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Making The Cut...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Making The Cut...

So i finally found the gumption to cut my hair...See!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Ok...ok maybe i didn't go that far!!
Photobucket
But all the same i tried!!! this is the shortest i have had my hair since high school where i ended up with almost a shaved head from putting blonding spray through my hair until it basically fell off (yes..i used blonding spray all my terrible secrets are now on the table) its actually shorter than the last photo as im tilting my head a little, when its curled it sits on my shoulders! i envy girls who can walk into a salon blonde and come out red! I wish i was that adventurous.. although i do go crazy sometimes and get half way through a book...then start another one! thats right, im adventurous and unpredictable like that!!

(Wearing: Dangerfield mustard hat, Rimmel 05 Rouge A Levres lipstick, Valleygirl sequin blouse)

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

You definitely could rock a 1920s style bob if you wanted to-- the first photo is evidence! Lovely haircut, I'm the same way-- I actually cut off 5 inches of my hair on impulse a month ago and loved the new length.

February 1, 2012 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Shawna Faye said...

I am a long hair girl too. I've cut my hair to my shoulders once or twice and it always so hard for me. I like to be adventurous in other areas of my life...like eating ice cream for breakfast. :)

February 1, 2012 at 7:43 PM  
Blogger Lippylash said...

You would be gorgeous with a short bob! But I really like this too! The second picture is stunning! I would frame that. I'm kinda adventurous with my hair but sometimes regret it afterwards. OEPS :p

February 2, 2012 at 5:01 AM  
Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

oh very sneaky! you had me fooled! love the length either ways. I'm too scared to cut it short at all, it's a daunting thing, haha.

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

February 2, 2012 at 5:28 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

Haha you're such a rebellious book deserter! I love your hair AND your hat. I used to use blonding spray as well but I could never get it to go past the orange part. Yuuckk.

February 2, 2012 at 7:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hehe you trickster :) looks cute!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

February 2, 2012 at 11:47 AM  
Blogger carmen said...

great blog dear, I'm a new reader :)

February 2, 2012 at 3:06 PM  
Anonymous We So Thrifty said...

Newly discovered your blog, you have incredible style! I'll be back many times. Just lovely!

February 3, 2012 at 7:20 AM  
Blogger Little Tree Vintage said...

pretty hat!

February 3, 2012 at 10:53 AM  
Blogger  Two Happy Hearts said...

so pretty! i love it :)
and your little collar is so pretty!

February 3, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger his little lady said...

oh gosh, why am i just now finding your blog!?! you are absolutely adorable! and i just adore your blog!
xo TJ

February 3, 2012 at 6:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that hat! :)

February 3, 2012 at 7:17 PM  
Anonymous Ria said...

Absolutely adore the hat and your hair. So cute.

February 4, 2012 at 5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love that little yellow hat, how adorable!!

You should definitely go shorter, it would suit your face!

February 4, 2012 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home