<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Buggy...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Buggy...

Photobucket
Spent the weekend fanning my sweaty face with brochures on a wine tour bus, trying to escape the heat by eating frozen grapes and dreaming of tropical islands, looking at houses with the boy and dreaming of ways to decorate...with a house i don't have! and purposely sitting on pale blue punch buggies for photographs....which has left me with an urge to purchase one...which if i did would probably need a lifetime of RAC roadside assistance!

(Wearing: vintage bow belt, Cotton On striped skirt, Beige peeptoe flats, Cotton On navy shirt)

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger Kirsten said...

I have always wanted an old buggy! But yes I suspect RACQ would need to come to the rescue a lot, haha. :)

January 15, 2012 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger Nikki | The Ginger Diaries said...

Have you seen VW's new edition of this car? It's by far my favorite car everè I want it sooooo bad! x

see it here: http://bit.ly/x3g44U

January 16, 2012 at 1:28 AM  
Anonymous Miss Kettie said...

I love this photo! The green leaves, blue car and the stripy skirt, nice composition there! :)

January 16, 2012 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

I remember playing punch buggy, where you would give someone a punch and say 'punch buggy' obviously when you saw a buggy. the light blue is so cool! that's the car I want! you look so elegant.

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

January 16, 2012 at 3:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are just so adorable! There's an orange Bug I see driving around town a lot and I want it. I also want to decorate a house I don't have!

Mabel
Mabel Time

January 16, 2012 at 8:44 AM  
Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

SO PRETTY!! i adore this! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

January 16, 2012 at 8:49 AM  
Blogger Hoyt said...

Adorable!

x Hoyt

January 19, 2012 at 6:49 PM  
Blogger Heather Jean said...

That cars so awesome!

January 21, 2012 at 5:52 AM  
Blogger Cátia said...

lovely :)

I'm following*

http://behindcatiseyes.blogspot.com/

January 26, 2012 at 3:33 PM  
Anonymous Jennifer said...

Super cute picture! Love the skirt!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

January 31, 2012 at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home