<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: The Bike Song

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, September 5, 2010

The Bike Song

I watched this clip on Saturday morning while waiting for my coffee buzz to kick in... and i knew i had to post it this morning!! not only is the song a total pick me up but Spank Rock looks incredibly dapper.. (complete dapper perfection actually) ohh if only more men took the time to dress in the understated coolness of geek sheek...i would be in heaven!!!

And how perfect are the bikes...(im getting mine next week hopefully) and the gorgeous girls at the end, their outfits are perfect.. it totally inspires me for Spring!!!

I hope you all had a fab weekend!!!! apart from me rear-ending some poor car on Friday after work (my first ever accident, and i hope the last) i had a pretty good weekend, late sleep-ins, lots of coffee and not so good for me but tastes oh so good food!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Christina Key said...

OMG - I´ve seen the picture one post under. I have to say, that you look so damn beautiful! And your style? - first class!

I am your new follower of sure!
Do you want to be mine?

http://christinakey.blogspot.com/

Thanks a lot!
XX

September 6, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home