<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Bows and Birds

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Bows and Birds



Photobucket
This week so far has been a blur of rainy days early mornings and lots of chocolate... i hate waking up when its freezing outside and having to stumble around in front of the heater to get ready plus the traffic is horrific!!!! So its indoor photos for a few days because my poor camera wont fair too well in the rain..im so jealous most of you are having hot weather!!! ahhh i miss it so....
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have been on the hunt for the perfect Bicycle (for ages now) and i cant find any vintage ones that have taken my fancy and are in rideable condition..so i think i may have to buy a new vintage inspired bike that i can get im get online i think ive found one.. it is so sweet..and a perfect cherry red colour!!!! What do u think??? im hoping i will have the skills to put a few of the pieces together once it arrives (like the front wheel)...have to put my tool belt on mayb...haha!!!! or...get a professional to do it...

















I have also bid on a brand new white Diana F+ woohoo...i mean its not like i dont need another one but im so in love with Lomo photography at the moment!!!! and plus...its white!!!



















This dress is one of my fav's in my closet though i try not to play favourites with my dresses they are all my favourites...(they get a little jealous sometimes) i found it for $2 squished in between some terrible faux fur jackets while thrifting..it has the most adorable bird pattern and is multi seasonal cool enough for summer and warm enough for Winter...

Im looking out the window right now and its pretty close to hail....(shudder) its so nice being inside with a steaming cup of Green Tea though....i think im going to read a bit of Dorian Grey and finish watching The Young Victoria...

(Wearing: Vintage red cap, Green dress, Belt, Bow cape with boston babes heels)

14 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

You look gorgeous! I love your dress. I'm soo over rainy days too :( xx

August 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger Mikhaila said...

That bike is adorable! I've been looking for a vintage one for a while too, my boyfriend just recently bought be a vintage inspired one and I'm thrilled! All it's missing is a basket!

August 12, 2010 at 3:56 AM  
Blogger Kara said...

Pretty as always! I love that bow cape and your shoes!! ahh don't talk about cold, its so hot in canada right now!! ;)

xo

August 12, 2010 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

The bike and Diana are AMAZING! So excited for you, if you get them!! That dress is gorgeous... I see why it's one of your faves! xx

August 12, 2010 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger kara lynn said...

wow. i love love love your bike picks as well at the WHITE diana camera!! i have wanted one of those for ages and the bike is awesome.

i'm so in love. thanks for spreading the happiness!

August 12, 2010 at 7:41 AM  
Blogger Lulu and her whimsical ways! said...

ahhh I need a diana I must get me a diana lol! Such a cute blog! xx

August 12, 2010 at 7:53 AM  
Blogger MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Great outfit! I love your cape.:)SarahD

August 12, 2010 at 7:55 AM  
Blogger Piia Õ. said...

The cape is just pure perfection! I want one so much, but I haven't seen the perfect one yet.. :)
-P.
bowtiediary.blogspot.com

August 12, 2010 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Christina said...

A cape! I've been wanting a cape forever. Yours is perfect!

August 12, 2010 at 6:27 PM  
Blogger Yasemin said...

I love love love your shoes! Give us a close up of those bad boys one day!

August 13, 2010 at 8:13 PM  
Blogger Rio said...

Love your red hat! So cute! The bike is awesome too! ;)
(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)

August 14, 2010 at 2:38 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

stunning! That cape is magnificent

August 14, 2010 at 9:15 PM  
Blogger Sabina said...

Lovely blog!
I would like to invite you to mine - I think you will really like it :))
Also, the main reason for my invitation is that I want to invite you to join my Challenge - just click on the link at the very top of my left sidebar and see what it is - I hope you will find it exciting :)
In any case - I hope you enjoy my blog and of course feel free to follow me if you do! ;)

Much love,
Sabina.
xxx

August 15, 2010 at 6:49 AM  
Blogger Cliff Tuna said...

I CANT EVEN THINK! I LOVE YOUR HAT! :D

CLIFF from http://cropcripcrop.blogspot.com/

August 27, 2010 at 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home