<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Spring is a Comin...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Spring is a Comin...




Photobucket
We have been having the best weather these days...its getting me super excited for Spring!!!!! and i can finally pull out all the super bright pieces in my wardrobe..yay!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I had been on the hunt for a perfect pair of suspenders or braces whichever term u prefer!!! and every time i went the sales lady would tell me ohhh u just missed out on the cutest pair or..sorry we sold out yesterday!!! grrr.... but then after finding these beauties i think they were just waiting for me!!!! i did want a black pair and will prob still hunt for a black pair too but for now these are perfect for spring pastel colours!!!!! so fresh and cheerful...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I finally had my hair done after what feels like a century!!!! but am dying for my fringe to grow out properly...im getting impatient!!!!!! i tried to do pin curls the other day and because my fringe is so horrid it didnt turn out like id hoped.....come on...grow haha... have you ever been successful doing pin curls??? do u have any tips for me???

I have a fab weekend planned catching up with my sister to do a photoshoot and doing lots of thrifting for the shop next week sorry i didnt get around to doing an upload i honestly ran out of time in my week...which just means extra stuff next week...Hooray!!!

Happy Friday XX

(Wearing: Vintage pencil skirt, Cotton Blouse, Bag & Suspenders with Boston Babes heels & Cotton on Vest)

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was going to ask what you had done to your hair. Looks gorgeous! Pincurls are great if you've plenty of time and usually work well BUT I'm a hot roller girl myself. Rollers tend to last longer (for me anyway). I love your outfit today, suspenders and all xx

August 26, 2010 at 9:30 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

This outfit is the sweetest! I really like the colour of those suspenders too - quite unexpected. Hope you have a lovely weekend!

August 26, 2010 at 10:27 PM  
Blogger Your Only Black Swan said...

the pastel purple shade of your pencil skirt is fabulous! loving the fit as well, very flattering!

oh the sun is coming out more but it's still so cold!

come swing by for a visit or follow too?! i will be throwing a neat giveaway soon!

youronlyblackswan.blogspot.com

x Your Only Blackswan

August 26, 2010 at 11:55 PM  
Blogger Brianna said...

Fall's coming here and although I love the clothes I hate that winters right around the corner!

I love the color and shape of the pencil skirt!!!

http://the-not-so-secret-loves-of-bri.blogspot.com/

August 27, 2010 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Cliff Tuna said...

u have a beautiful smile and i think u can SMIZE very very well!! :D

CLIFF from http://cropcripcrop.blogspot.com/

August 27, 2010 at 3:39 AM  
Blogger Piia Õ. said...

Your shoes are the cutest :)
-P.
bowtiediary.blogspot.com

August 27, 2010 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

your hair looks so gorgeous!!!!! and i love your outfit the suspenders look so cute!! and i really love your shoes!!

August 27, 2010 at 6:17 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

I love this outfit, the colours are so gentle and pretty and those suspenders make the look!

August 27, 2010 at 6:39 AM  
Anonymous salsa said...

nice pictures thou. very contrast

August 27, 2010 at 7:02 AM  
Blogger archives vintage said...

awh! you look so cute! we're here getting ready for fall and can't wait for cooler temps ;)

August 27, 2010 at 8:55 AM  
Blogger Ashley J said...

You look beautiful in these pictures!!!!

http://www.afashionfixation.blogspot.com

August 27, 2010 at 9:03 AM  
Blogger Louise (Fifth Sparrow) said...

You look amazing in these photos Ally! I love the hair, the colour is perfect!

I'm also crushing on your skirt, the pastel purple is gorgeous. It's so cool that you're gearing up for spring while I'm getting excited for fall! Can't wait to see what you wear for your spring! xx

August 28, 2010 at 6:06 AM  
Anonymous Tracy @ The Wardrobe Wanderer said...

I love this look! I have wondered for months, did you ever receive the little scrabble tile pendant I sent you ages ago for the art swap?

September 1, 2010 at 11:50 AM  
Blogger Velociraptor said...

I love the neutral color palette of this outfit!!


tacosandfreecandy.blogspot.com

September 2, 2010 at 9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your suspenders. Hope you will find a pair of black ones, too, suspenders look really cute on you.
Janet

February 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home