<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Hair Roundup...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hair Roundup...




As this week is coming to a close I thought I would share a few styles I have been wearing since the heat has decided to stick around for..so…damn…long! I am most definitely an Autumn/Winter girl that’s for sure, saving me from that awful “soaked hair on neck” situation I have been throwing it up in either a Gibson Tuck or Chignon Bun, which are both so easy and quick to do, then I decided to wear a bunch of flowers in my hair and lay on the floor too…which is perfectly normal…right?

I am thinking an easy video tutorial for the Chignon Bun is in order so I will get on to that soon!

On a similar note I am so happy to announce I will be styling tresses at this amazing event at the Flyby in Fremantle, you do need to buy tickets but once your in the doors there is a free swing dancing class, live jazz bands and of course you can get your hair styled by me!

I hope you all have an amazing weekend, I will be stopping by Fringe Festival for a show tonight and then lots of projects to conquer! Xx

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love that updo! I'm afraid though that it wouldn't look as good on me since my hair is way too long... :(

unknownprettylies.blogspot.com

January 30, 2015 at 12:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

these styles are gorgeous. that updo is absolutely AMAZING. so marie antoinette-esque.
xx Sarah
Russian Dressing

January 30, 2015 at 5:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful styles, and I just love that last picture! So whimsical and lovely.

January 30, 2015 at 10:33 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

These styles are just dreamy. I can't wait for my hair to grow out so that I can give something like this a try. That last photo is truly gorgeous, but the first two look like great, every day, chic looks.
xoxo
Jessica, Zella Maybe

January 30, 2015 at 11:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're looking like a fairy in the last photo. Really really inspiring.
Retro For Ladies

January 30, 2015 at 6:26 PM  
Blogger Our Rabbit Hole11 said...

Love the hairspiration :)
I will get there one day.
xo

http://ourrabbithole11.blogspot.com.au

January 31, 2015 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You always have the coolest vintage-inspired hair styles. I love your platinum blonde hair too. So gorgeous! I'd definitely watch your video tutorials if you made some.

Jamie | PetitePanoply.com

February 2, 2015 at 3:54 PM  
Blogger Charmaine said...

In your last photo you look like Marie Antoinette!

February 28, 2015 at 2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home