<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Rolled and Ready...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Friday, December 5, 2014

Rolled and Ready...





I thought i would do a small post today about one of my favourite hairstyles this week, i knew i was going to be heading out on a boat all day for my work christmas party so i made sure it was up and solidly hairsprayed, just so you know it was even still in place enough to teach a lindy class afterwards so..huzzah!!

Just a slight description would be a vintage fringe roll and Lucy rolls, its such an easy style i think i even may have to do a video tutorial for you all! I also wanted to show off my amazing magazines my love came home from Melbourne with, they are so hilarious to read i just love vintage articles!!

I hope you all have amazing plans for this weekend, i have lots of dinners and dancing and im sure lots of gin to be drinking too!!

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Melodie said...

Gorgeous hairstyle darling Ally, you look stunning as always! By the way, tomorrow on my blog i'm going to dedicate my Weekend Inspiration post to you, i hope you'll like it, you're such an inspiration to me!
Much love dear! :)

December 5, 2014 at 3:12 AM  
Anonymous Bookworm said...

Amazing hair style - love it!

December 5, 2014 at 6:24 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Would love to see a tutorial for this, it's gorgeous!

December 5, 2014 at 8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Tutorial yes please please please

December 8, 2014 at 3:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is absolutely adorable/so well-done! I LOVE your blog/overall style!
xx www.russiandressing.blogspot.com

December 25, 2014 at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home