<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Pastel Dreams...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Pastel Dreams...






At times I seem to be a little predictable when it comes to my colour selections, it is usually…always..pastels! Aside from being blonde I find stronger colours are less complimentary with my pasty pasty skin and plus I am just naturally drawn to a delicious mint tone or a dusty pink hue, it just sends my “oooh” radar through the roof!

I found this incredible 1950’s dress at Bluebird vintage the colour is incredible but it also has a subtle sparkle within the cream dots that adds a little bit of extra charm.

I wore it to a swing dancing ball around the middle of this year, it survived a full night of sweaty dancing so it is definitely still in great condition no loose stitching to be seen. Although it does fall into the “Occasionally” worn section of my wardrobe its so nice to know its there waiting for another special day/night.

I had the most incredible weekend, lots of eating and park dwelling with my love as well as a few too many G&T’s.

I hope you all had a swell weekend too and your week has started off well! Xx

Photography: By my love

(Wearing: vintage 1950’s dress, op shopped shoes, vintage purse, 1950’s clip on earrings)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow you look so perfect, these pictures are stunning! The dress is adorable!

November 30, 2014 at 11:09 PM  
Anonymous Nora said...

What a dreamy little outfit! :)

November 30, 2014 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Anthea said...

Beautiful!

December 1, 2014 at 8:39 AM  
Blogger Melodie said...

This dress is absolutely gorgeous and you are stunning in these photos dear Ally! Perfection in pastel blue!
xoxo
Melodie

December 1, 2014 at 10:29 AM  
Anonymous Perth Hummer Limo said...

So pretty!

http://www.perthhummerlimo.com.au/blog/item/106-karaoke-hummer-tours-ideal-for-school-balls-hens-parties-birthday-gifts#.VH0JZdKUdhx

December 1, 2014 at 4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Gorgeous dress! :)

December 1, 2014 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger SANNE said...

Wow, what a beautiful dress. :) Do wear it as often as possible.

December 1, 2014 at 11:51 PM  
Blogger Rachel Marie said...

stunning! Pastel colours are my fave! x

I've got a mac lipstick giveaway on my blog if you want to take a look :)

http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

December 3, 2014 at 8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home