<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Take a deep breath...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Take a deep breath...



After a week of forehead slapping and shouting insults at my laptop for it very inconveniantly deciding to almost die on me.. sometimes i hate technology!!!!! I am happy to say there will be no more deleted posts and computer freezing so its back to posting as per normal.

I had a very short weekend as i had to pop in to work on Saturday so i tried to cram relaxation/social time in as much as possible as well as learning how to work my new sewing machine!!! yay!!! and id have to say im pretty pleased at how its going so far....(im saying that now)

As always my days are filled with mindless stupidity by me and this weekend involved getting burned while reading my book outside and driving away from a pre-paid petrol station without filling my tank up..(oh geez).

So i thought today i would show you my favourite blogs at the moment i especially loved the video up at The Selby at the moment so you must have a look at it.

The Selby
Alister Anne
Pandora
Diary of a Vintage Girl
FrouFrouu
A Beautiful Mess


Something cute to start your day with...

XX ill be back tomorrow with an outfit post.