<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Cloudy Beaches...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Cloudy Beaches...



I had the most wonderfully relaxing weekend.... After a few glasses of champagne with my favourite girl jazz on friday i spent the whole day Saturday thrifting and finding hidden antique shops i did walk away with a few finds and sore legs from walking all day...so worth it though!! i love it when you find an antique shop that kind of creeps out out a little bit with all the hidden rooms filled with ceramic dolls and portraits of old people..love it!!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket
On Sunday the family headed down to Coogee Beach for a little surprise picnic for my niece jazz she turned the big "7" and what do you know it was cloudy and raining with a few patches of sunshine i was so sad i wanted to have my first dip for Spring!!! but we still had fun making sand castles and dodging the rain...even though it was raining it was still warm so i still got away with wearing a light outfit...
Photobucket
I love it when the seaspray hits your face and you can smell the saltyness (sigh) i cant wait for Summer....
Photobucket

Photobucket
I was standing on this pier just minding my own business when i swear to you a tidal wave just crashed right into me...yup i was drenched head to toe..everyone thought it was hillarious....and i stood around freezing my butt off for about an hour haha...
Photobucket
Somehow me and jazz managed to match our outfits..haha i told her shes stealing my clothing ideas...she's quite the little stylist i might add!!!! loves her dresses and shoes...
Photobucket

Photobucket
I promise you i thought my camera was done for it started bucketing down at one point and we were all screaming (well my mum and me) running for our bags to stuff our cameras into haha just a regular day with photo obsessed family!!! how cute is this picture of my mum teaching jazz to take a picture i love it... (and just in case you were worried my camera is fine haha)

I hope you all had a fab weekend too XX

(Wearing: Vintage 50's dress worn as a skirt, Mink Pink stripe top & Sunnies, Vintage brown belt & Locket)

16 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

you look so so beautiful here! i love ur eyes! and the skirt is so gorgeous :)

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

October 10, 2010 at 10:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look stunning. Love the photos! Yesterday was an odd day but there was a magical feel in parts. Looks like a lovely day was had by all!

October 10, 2010 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

Despite the clouds (and getting soaked), it still sounds like a lovely day. I'm craving some sunshine so I can head to the beach, but it's been raining cats and dogs here for far too long!

October 11, 2010 at 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow... Enchanting place! These pics are fabulous... SO you are!
:D:D:D Wow! Lovely! No words!

October 11, 2010 at 2:05 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

lovely little weekend...keeps me dreamin' of a time when I'll not be a frantic, crazy loon on Saturday & Sunday...:)

October 11, 2010 at 5:54 AM  
Anonymous Katie said...

what a lovely outfit! looks like fun!

October 11, 2010 at 12:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

such a gorgeous series of photos! that sunny yellow skirt is exactly what I need right now in my wardrobe... it would go with everything!!

in her stilettos-an austin fashion blog

October 11, 2010 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger kara lynn said...

ah someday when i go to the beach i want to wear that!

October 11, 2010 at 9:28 PM  
Blogger All my thoughts & my heart talks said...

Stunning I'm loving your blog love xx I am following
love bek

at
www.allmythoughtshere.blogspot.com

October 12, 2010 at 3:54 AM  
Blogger Lucy Laucht said...

such a cute blog, thanks for stopping by mine!

Lucy

October 12, 2010 at 10:23 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

That combo of the breton-striped top with the flowy yellow skirt is genius! You look so demure and sweet and gorgeous. Beach pictures make me happy.

October 12, 2010 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Maureen said...

that top is just so beautiful and it's all so romantic with the beautiful yellow dress.

and LOVE that sweet last shot!

October 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM  
Blogger Keely-Morgan said...

Wow.

These photos are incredible. You're so gorgeous and have beautiful hair.

You're really stunning,

check out my blog please, (:

www.keely-morgan.blogspot.com

October 13, 2010 at 5:33 PM  
Blogger shawni marie said...

beautiful photos! looks like the perfect day <3

October 14, 2010 at 4:21 PM  
Blogger Kenziefaith said...

Love this outfit! These are beautiful pictures!

www.kenziefaith.blogspot.com x

October 14, 2010 at 6:37 PM  
Blogger megannielsen said...

Gorgeous!! All these photos are making me so homesick! I love that salty sea air.

October 23, 2010 at 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home