<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Details...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Friday, August 16, 2013

Details...

 photo 2_zpsf2b5d296.jpg

 photo 3_zps6caf7511.jpg

 photo 4_zpsc031e088.jpg
Sometimes all you need is a little detail, a cute red belt a vintage brooch or a dress with an amazing collar! And sometimes you can have all of those things in one outfit too! The weather has been absolutely bucketing down and all i feel like wearing are cardigans and tights...it does make dressing up feel a little bit more like a chore when you are jumping around in the morning pulling on stockings in the freezing cold! So ive gone back to the good old 'Lay out your clothes' technique, its cutting off at least 20min in the mornings...makes me wish i had done it all along and then that gives me extra time to catch up on cartoons and sip coffee before work! (much more important things)

This little bird brooch was given to me by my grandmother she has an amazing eye for vintage brooches and i am going to be hunting around at a vintage fair with her tomorrow so hopefully some of her good luck will rub off on to me!

Now to announce the winner of the giveaway from last week (Winner has been chosen by random number generator)! Thank you so much to all of you for entering and writing such AMAZINGLY kind words! You all are really too sweet. Drum roll...............Heidi Castaneda! who also wrote the cutest message too..Congrats pretty lady!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend planned! Xx

(Wearing: Vintage dress, Vintage belt, Vintage brooch)

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

That brooch is beautiful!

August 16, 2013 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Becky Kozak said...

That dress looks beautiful!! I love the black and white and red combo, so classy.

You look great, as always!

xo Becky

August 16, 2013 at 5:56 AM  
Blogger Sophie said...

You look absolutely gorgeous in a red lip!
Sophie
x

August 16, 2013 at 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look so cozy in this outfit! Laying clothes out at night is the best way to save time in the morning, but for some reason, I NEVER do it! I'm always rushing around looking for clothes and running late. Oh well. I love your brooch :)

Mabel
Life of Mabel

August 16, 2013 at 7:39 AM  
Blogger Taygan said...

You look gorgeous, I love the colours together. I'm a big believer in pre-planned outfits.. I actually have a whole rack dedicated to outfits that I put together whenever inspiration strikes, so I always have an outfit planned for those days when I wake up and all of a sudden have nothing to wear :) x

August 17, 2013 at 2:11 AM  
Blogger Tabet said...

Hey,
sweet pics and lovely details!
Kisses
Tabea

http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

August 17, 2013 at 7:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sometimes details make all the difference and these are gorgeous! I love how that red belt looks with the print on your dress. Great brooch too!

August 17, 2013 at 10:26 PM  
Blogger Aimeecakes said...

How pretty are you! I think that the details can make an outfit. The brooch is gorgeous :)

August 18, 2013 at 4:14 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I know me too! haha, im trying to get better Xx thank you so much!

August 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Such a good idea! Ill be doing that from now on too i think :) xx

August 27, 2013 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger The Midnight Glamour Blog said...

Wow! Really a nice blog.

May 3, 2014 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home