<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Lazy Sundays..

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Lazy Sundays..

 photo _MG_0242_zpsaa06d320.jpg

 photo _MG_0241_zps2143d1cd.jpg

 photo _MG_0244_zps69569b1d.jpg
I made myself a promise to have an extremely lazy weekend to give not only my purse a break but to catch up on some much needed cleaning and reading. (i clearly love to live life on the edge huh!)

I did venture out to have a few wines for a friends surprise 30th where i ate way too much and burned a few holes in tablecloths..(i am not to be trusted with sparklers) but sunday was reserved for Sadie!

Although the boring cleaning was helped with cider, loud Jazz music and experimenting with new hair styles in between, Id have to say this is a messy version of a "Betty Grable eat your heart out" hairstyle and actually took me all of ten minutes to throw together! Must have been having a good hair day.

Im thinking this might be a good one for a tutorial one day!

I hope you all had a swell weekend! Xx

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Natalie Suarez said...

GORGEOUSSS! x

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

June 9, 2013 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your hair looks fabulous! Not bad for a lazy Sunday - I won't share what my hair looks like on a lazy Monday, I'll spare you that!

June 9, 2013 at 9:59 PM  
Blogger SR said...

Wow!! it's truly gorgeous and not at all messy! U should do a tutorial video for all your hair-styles!
I have recently moved to Perth.. trying to connect with all Perth bloggers!
http://pineapple-ish.blogspot.com.au/

June 9, 2013 at 10:05 PM  
Blogger Bec said...

Definitely a tutorial please :) I wish I looked that glamorous when cleaning!

June 9, 2013 at 10:39 PM  
Blogger soph // and other things said...

Oh you constantly give me hair envy!

June 9, 2013 at 11:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Total hair envy. Please, Please do a tutorial on this one. Love it!

June 10, 2013 at 1:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes do a tutorial! Your hair is beautiful, such a good style. I've only just started braiding my hair and I have a new found admiration for you, it can be fiddly!

Flora
www.twowithseven.blogspot.co.uk

June 10, 2013 at 3:22 AM  
Blogger Ladies in Navy said...

gorgeous curls!
kw ladies in navy

June 10, 2013 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my goodness, your hair just looks so adorable! I really love the curls - so pretty!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

June 10, 2013 at 5:52 PM  
Blogger Our Rabbit Hole11 said...

I love this - tutorial is a must. I would love to learn how to do this with my hair!!

looking great
xoxo
Chante'
www.ourrabbithole11.blogspot.com/

June 11, 2013 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I will have to film one over the weekend then :) Hopefully it will be easy enough to follow xx

June 11, 2013 at 1:26 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely perfect! Your "lazy hair" is my "I spent an eternity on this" hair, hahaha. Bravo, and tutorial please!

xo Sara

June 11, 2013 at 6:52 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank You! :) Ill be doing one this weekend Xx

June 11, 2013 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

wow, such an adorable hair do! wowwowowowowowooooow!
my granny told me that she wore this hair do for a while as a young married woman ... she went to the hair dresser everyday to get this do done!!! sundays she had to do it on her own. so every sunday was her bad hair day, she said.

June 14, 2013 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home