<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Blue Moon...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Blue Moon...

 photo _MG_9985_zps1e6b310b.jpg

 photo _MG_9984_zpsd6920d20.jpg

 photo _MG_9995-1_zpsbe37ea6f.jpg
I took a few super quick photos this morning as i was running so late but i really wanted to show you my new dress from MoMo's.

I actually have another dress very similar its white with stripes on the collar! I find the fit to be so flattering (and accents my curves) i sometimes spend my days with a little bit of discomfort as i tend to squeeze myself into vintage pieces i may not be able to either sit or breathe in...(minor necessities haha) so its nice to have dresses that are actually tailored perfectly to my shape...if only i could squeeze myself into all the amazing retro shoes i find! (never..ever my size!)

I actually visited MoMo's to get a dress for the launch party in a few weeks for the Kidspot Voices of 2013 i did find an amazing 1950's velvet black dress that i may wear but i was slightly distracted by this dress and i knew i couldnt leave it behind! You can never have too many nautical inspired dresses..or too much navy! (and come on...boob pleats! Win!!)

I have decided to give the bike riding a bit of a rest (take a look at my poor bruised legs) i clearly am super uncoordinated and tend to use my legs as a form of stopping!

Happy Wednesday! Xx

(Wearing: Vintage dress from MoMo's, Lola heels, Vintage purse, Raen Sunglasses)

Labels:

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Eee gorgeous! This dress is perfect for you!

(oh and your new hair- b-e-a-yootiful)

Steph xx

April 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Such a pretty dress! I love the striped details

April 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM  
Blogger Ladies in Navy said...

gorgeous look! love the white!
kw Ladies in Navy
Target giveaway!

April 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thanks ladies xxx MWA

April 30, 2013 at 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Beth said...

I am still super jealous that both dresses fit you! *sigh*

May 1, 2013 at 1:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe I recall the dress you speak of that this one looks like and this is also very very gorgeous, as is your whole wardrobe!!!
+Victoria+

May 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM  
Blogger Laura Holskey Chavous said...

You look amaaaaaaaazing! Love this dress so much! I think i neeed a dress with boob pleats too! Need!

May 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

totally in live with this dress! great find! love it!

May 2, 2013 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Stefanie said...

That dress is adorable, and it is always nice to have a dress that fits and you aren't afraid to sit down in. Happens to me quite often too. :)

May 2, 2013 at 2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such A pretty dress! I I know what you mean about squeezing into vintage dresses. Everyone in the past was much smaller than me!

Mabel
Mabel Cooks

May 2, 2013 at 4:48 PM  
Anonymous Patty said...

A lovely dress really suits you, loving your style

May 3, 2013 at 5:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can see why you couldn't leave it behind, it's absolutely stunning on you!

Lots of love,
Trish
http://wingsforliberty.com

May 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That dress looks so amazing on you! I really love the blue accents on your dress - so pretty!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

May 6, 2013 at 6:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So cute! Love nautical and navy- and now your sweet retro blog! :)
xoxo Aimee
bowsandbeau-ties.blogspot.com

May 7, 2013 at 4:55 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you xx

May 7, 2013 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I really love the perfect nautical vibe of this dress. It's adorable!

May 7, 2013 at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home