<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Player Cards...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, April 29, 2013

Player Cards...

 photo _MG_9966-1_zpsb68c302d.jpg

 photo _MG_9973_zps43d38914.jpg

 photo _MG_9976-1_zps14cf726b.jpg
I had such an amazing weekend! After a morning of bike riding (3 hours to be exact) and visiting one of my most favourite vintage shops MoMo's where i sifted through incredible dresses while sipping caramel infused coffee! I rode home and stopped off at a small tucked away antique shop only to find these original 1930's player cards in near perfect condition i am going to arrange them in a gorgeous vintage frame to display so they dont get any damage from my clumsy hands.

The hair styles in these cards are just incredible and i already have a few styles i want to give a go, i am also pretty chuffed that i managed to get a Bebe Daniels card! (score)

(P.S - after my riding efforts on Saturday...i literally was unable to move properly the whole day Sunday.. i looked like a little old lady haha!) obviously not as fit as i thought i was.

I hope your Monday so far has been magical Xx

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News?
I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Appreciate it

My website - http://www.snafu.co/blogs/156/140/i-knew-you-were-trouble-kim-vie

April 29, 2013 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger OnceUponAnOpShop said...

In the 2nd photo, down the bottom left corner there is a card with a gorgeous lady on it. She has red lipstick on and a blue and white top. There is something about this stunning lady that makes her look like you Ally!
I was trying to figure out how you got your photo on vintage cards! Lol

April 29, 2013 at 1:30 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Its funny you say that when i put this on Instagram i had a lady say the same thing haha, we actually do look quite similar :) very happy coincidence! xx

April 29, 2013 at 1:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What an amazing find! I ammmmm soooooo jealous :( :( :(

Nora
NoraFinds

April 29, 2013 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Running with a Glue Gun said...

This is so pretty and a great way to displace any type of vintage cards :)

Katie
http://runningwithagluegun.blogspot.com/

April 29, 2013 at 6:09 AM  
Anonymous Beth At MoMos said...

Amazing Cards! I'd be framing too!

<3 Was great to see you!

April 29, 2013 at 7:00 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

They look so cute styled that way!

Becky
xx

April 29, 2013 at 12:52 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

oh, those cards are amazing. first time of my life i feel card-envy ;)

May 2, 2013 at 12:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I had an antique store in my city that held more than just furniture, all the little things you can find... :( Awesome cards, you're lucky!

Lots of love,
Trish
http://wingsforliberty.com

May 4, 2013 at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home