<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Meanwhile..on Instagram!

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Meanwhile..on Instagram!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 - Fresh sunflowers on the dining table

2- Boots and his first trip to the beach! He didnt enjoy it as much as i had hoped..scaredy cat!

3 - Fresh Berry Punch

4 - Double shot coffee, Lace and pink flower brooch! The rain came for a few days again made me miss winter a little.

5 - Shooting vintage pieces in the studio on Sunday! called for a shameless selfie.

6 - Our shelves slowly coming together, there is so much space to fill! The camera was my grandfathers passed on to me, the owl is from Typo and the clock a gift from my mother for my birthday.

7 - New brooch

8 - KikkiK tote and what im currently reading "Untethered Soul" Its taking me awhile to get through but im enjoying it!

9 - Spent a few hours on Sunday writing letters on pretty paper to drop around my neighbourhood. Trying to spread some positive energy around!

10 - Pretty vintage collars.

11 - Flower arrangements.

12 - Off to see Abbe May and drink cheap cider in a sweaty hot room!

Follow me on Instagram if you want to see my copious amounts of selfies and puppy photos just search for allyvintage Xx

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

beautiful glimpses into your life.
thanks for sharing.

xo. c & v
cake & valley

January 16, 2013 at 6:28 PM  
Blogger Meg Eileen Carroll said...

Wow, starting of with one of my favourite flowers and right through I love all these snap shots. I have really got into the swing of instagram quite yet, (only just became available on android phones to my delight!) but I'm really hoping to make more use of it. where is that beach? My family contemplates visiting family in Perth all the time (and visiting the beaches there) and now it looks like I'm going to miss out as they will probably go while I study for final exams late this year. :D

http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

January 16, 2013 at 11:22 PM  
Anonymous Rabka said...

Du bist so schön!

February 18, 2013 at 12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home