<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Swing...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, November 19, 2012

Swing...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
On Sunday i re-visited an old friend Lindy Hop! over a year ago i took a beginners workshop and took a few classes but was unable to afford my addiction at the time so sadly i had to let it go for awhile!

I am so so excited i decided to go back because now the jitterbug (bug) has bitten me again except a little harder now! i want to spend all my time practising and am constantly going through the moves in my head! (its any wonder how i am getting anything else done)

I also went to the Beaufort Street Festival on Saturday where i munched on sugared doughnuts and squeezed my way up the street in the crowd it was such a blast! i also picked up this little number from a vintage stall it was perfect for my Lindy Hopping the next day...easy to move in, dosent show i am sweaty (too much info right?) and cute to pair with my blinding white target cheapy sneakers!

Huzzah!!

(Wearing: Vintage dress, Vintage belt, Target sneakers

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

what a gorgeous dress, I love the geometric pattern at the bottom. You always looks so lovely xx

http://enidtwiglet.blogspot.com.au/

November 19, 2012 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger thegirlhassparke said...

Gorgeous as always, love this dress paired with the sand shoes :)

November 20, 2012 at 2:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this is a beautiful post!!!! love the dress & the hair is amazing!!!

xo. c & v
cake & valley

November 20, 2012 at 5:00 AM  
Blogger Katrin said...

Your hair looks like honey and caramell, so beautiful!

November 20, 2012 at 7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That dress is amazing. I absolutely love it. I actually had a couple of friends who learned the Lindy Hop. They tried to teach it to us but as I have discovered. My dancing skills are non-existent.

November 20, 2012 at 9:09 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Such a pretty dress! And I'm a little jealous you're learning lindy-hop - any time I've seen lindy-hoppers in action it looks like they are having the best time!

November 20, 2012 at 1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the dress! I have to admit I am a tad jealous. I have been wanting to learn swing dancing and keep meaning to, but can never find the time or money. I think I will have to try a little bit harder next year as it looks like so much fun.

November 20, 2012 at 4:19 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you! :) xx

November 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

You should definitely give it a go! its so addictive you will be lindy hopping in no time xx

November 20, 2012 at 5:39 PM  
Blogger Ms. Falcon said...

i miss dancing so much. ... the bf and i want to attend swing class when my foot is totally recovered (hopefully it will someday). dancing makes me feel happier than shopping awesoem vintage dresses - and this means a lot.
have fun dancing - and you look so gorgeous in this cute dress!

November 25, 2012 at 12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the whole retro look, including your hair! You look magnificent! -Jessica L

THEJESSICALBLOG.COM

November 25, 2012 at 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home