<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Peach & Spots...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Monday, October 22, 2012

Peach & Spots...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I just realised i only posted once last week! Whoa, where did that week go? I am however now full of buzzing ideas for new posts after an inspiring weekend. I have been sorting pieces in my altering pile which i plan to gradually get through during the week and i am planning my next hair tutorial (finally).

The weather is warming up which means i need new summer dresses (any excuse right?) and my closet is in desperate need of sorting! the menacing pile of folded clothes that don't fit on hangers is threatening to collapse on me every time i look for something! i may not make it out of my closet alive every morning..hmm how will that read! Death by vintage clothes suffocation? So this weekend coming i will be doing a ruthless clean out and donating most of it all. (its good for the soul too, less clutter)

Can you beleive it is almost November eeeek, i have already bought a gingerbread house for decorating and im anxious to purchase our first christmas tree!!! So exciting.

Have a swell day xx

(Wearing: Red Tiger Dress, Vintage Spotted Belt, Vintage Watch, Gifted Bird Brooch, Op Shopped Bag & Vintage Cardigan)

Labels:

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Love the pin/brooch! I am the biggest fan of them. I literally JUST wrote a post about brooches haha

xx Mon

October 22, 2012 at 8:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Very pretty! :)

October 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Kailey said...

I love that pin! I can't believe it's almost November either - where on earth did the year go!? :(

October 22, 2012 at 9:04 PM  
Blogger Unifyhandmade said...

That bird brooch is so cute + I love your dress too! That pop of color with the belt is perfect as well :D

October 22, 2012 at 10:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That brooch is so sweet! Lovely outfit :)

October 22, 2012 at 11:01 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Thank you :) i love the brooch too! one of my favs xx

October 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Whoa, coincidence haha, i dont have too many pin brooches i think i need to invest in a few more! xx

October 22, 2012 at 11:06 PM  
Blogger San said...

So jealous you can wear dresses and cardi's just now! Too cold for that here :(

October 23, 2012 at 5:22 AM  
Blogger Neeno said...

You are so gorgeous! Love ur style!!

October 23, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home