<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: wish list...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

wish list...

I have just finished a little inspiration folder for Autumn/Winter outfits, im a little weird like that!! i keep these poor images locked away in stashed files all over my laptop (i sound like a creepy stalker). But in reality i love having them one click away i can be having the most frustrating day when nothing looks good, i feel like my thighs have grown overnight or my imagination has disappeared and then these pretty little images bring everything back to life!


I am not the typical Autumn dresser as im always drawn to brighter colours i end up wearing them during the colder months too, i still like to pair a canary yellow dress with a navy cape! it adds colour to an otherwise dreary day (and come on! is this yellow dress not on your wish list now ahhh)


Im also going to be wearing flowers on my belts, hanging cute scarves from my purses, sourcing more amazing hats (and making sure i water proof them) and wearing bright coloured cardigans! who says Autumn/Winter needs to be drab!!

(All images are from myvintagevogue)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

love those vintage dresses!:D
xx
Check out my Stylish Confessions! ♥

April 18, 2012 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger Katherine - The Beauty of Life said...

Oh wow these images are amazing.

April 18, 2012 at 10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Autumn most definitely does not need to be drab!

I love your image choices, in particular the dresses with their adorable bow collars. I think I need more bows this autumn! :)

April 19, 2012 at 3:20 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love the idea of wearing bright colours in cooler months - I don't always end up doing it, but I very much like the idea of it! :)

April 20, 2012 at 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home