<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: And the winner is................

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

And the winner is................

Drummmmmmm Roll.........................................

mwahmuzic said...
my family and i always make homemade ice cream and put the craziest ingredients inside. :) We'll make everything from kiwi ice cream to chex-mix ice cream (really gross too, haaha). Usually my friends and I go off into the woods and see where we end up and have a picnic. It's easy to get lost. I love it.Now you're making me hate winter!
Congratulations!! please contact me by email so i can ship it off to you!!!
I loved her summer ritual so much, its inspired me to make my own icecream too...
Thankyou so so much for all your entries and comments on my blog im humbled by all the love i have been getting :) (group hug) haha
I am planning to do a lot more giveaways in the future so hold onto your hats ladies :)
(Pic from We Heart It)

3 Comments:

Blogger Estrógena said...

Beautiful picture!!!kiss

February 2, 2010 at 6:42 AM  
Blogger fashionist__ahead said...

so beautiful foto...
:)

February 2, 2010 at 9:11 AM  
Blogger Meaghan Kelly said...

oh giveaways are so much fun!
and wow Mwahmusic really does have the greatest summer ritual!

February 3, 2010 at 9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home