<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: Etsy Lust List...

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Etsy Lust List...

 photo photo_zps2bbbe974.jpgSince the weather is cooling down quite rapidly in Australia i am having to re-think my wardrobe choices in the morning, i have never been able to make the transition into darker colours (trust me i have tried) so it forces me to be a little creative and add winter(ish) accessories to my pastel and bright coloured pieces. I thought i would for this round however say goodbye to straw hats, sleeveless blouses and bare legs one last time! 

VezaVe - Nautical Vintage 60's Hat
 I think my heart skipped a beat when i found this adorable 60's straw and patent leather hat,i came so close to buying it a few times but my poor wallet said otherwise! If any of you lovely ladies take the plunge and buy it you MUST send me a photo of you wearing it, it would make me pretty darn happy to know it was getting a new lease on life, a hat this adorable needs to be taken out on the town!


Seaofvintage - Vintage 1950's Baby Doll Heels
I often fall in love with shoes that are NEVER in my size none the less i can still admire them from a distance, if you have size 7 feet i encourage you to get on these beautiful original 50's shoes (gah...perfection) I also am a little obsessed with Sea Of Vintage's Etsy shop, she has the most incredible pieces!


Secretlake - White Lace Sleeveless Cotton Blouse 
Every girl should own a classic white sleeveless blouse, especially if you wear as many circle skirts as i do! Its a go-to in my wardrobe, this adorable one caught my eye because it has everything i look for, perfectly cut with subtle detailing!

Jumblelaya - 1950's Mexican Circle Skirt 
I almost have a desperate need for this skirt, the print, the colours! Its like i have died and gone to 50's circle skirt heaven! sometimes you just find pieces that are an art form all of their own!

Kernowgems - Marcasite Duette Brooch
If you havent seen or heard of a "duette" brooch then let me officially blow..your..mind! They are mostly marcasite and i am assuming were designed in the 20's right through to the 40's! They have two functions and can be used as a brooch and then unclipped to seperate the sides into shoe or blouse clips! Come on....its like jewellery heaven! I have been on the hunt for a few beautiful ones to add to my growing brooch collection and this little beauty would fit right in i think!

I think i went a little overboard with my selections this week, but they all deserved a mention i think! If you find any pieces on Etsy you absolutely love or think i could add to my Lust List, send me an email, i love hearing from you all.

Happy Friday! Xx

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I looked at that skirt yesterday and thought it was really stunning, so unusual. Unfortunately it's a couple of inches too small for me but you should definitely buy it!

May 2, 2014 at 1:20 AM  
Blogger Melodie said...

Gorgeous skirt!!! I love your Etsy choices, very pretty!
xoxo
Melodie
http://www.sevenlivesandmore.com/

May 2, 2014 at 1:18 PM  
Blogger Ma Cherie D said...

Every piece I adore! So cute items.

May 6, 2014 at 2:30 AM  
Anonymous Wholesale gold chains said...

This is in achievement a nice information. Activated to apperceive it.
Gold & silver chain by the inch

May 6, 2014 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home