<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.thevintagevalley.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Vintage Valley: 10 things i love

The Vintage Valley

The personal blog of a vintage & goodwill shopper

Sunday, March 21, 2010

10 things i love

I was tagged by the ever so gorgeous Idee Geniale to do a 10 things i love post!!! and i actually have recieved a few tags like this in the past and havent done one (so sorry) so this is all for you guys haha!!!

1 Ferrero Rocher - I am nuts about this chocolate, i literally have a sickening addiction to it!!! i have been given trays of this chocolate for christmas and such and always gorge myself stupid!!! so far nothing has beat it... ohh so good.

2 Frank Sinatra - He is my ultimate man, so suave and handsome his voice is pretty dreamy too!! my grandfather used to listen to him all the time and as a little girl i remember we would dance around the loungeroom singing at the top of our lungs..this magazine i bought online its from the 60's everytime i read it i crack up the ads are so funny everything from pointy bras to how to keep your hair shiny by brushing it 50 times a day.. i love it!!

3 Cupcakes - Not only they super pretty but they taste AMAZING...but you all knew that anyway!!!! i have tried so many tmes to make cupcakes but they never taste as good as a bought one from the Kalamunda Cupcake shop...ohhh to die for.


4 Autumn - It is my favourite season, i get chills its so magical!!! everyone is so much happier and smiling the trees are all magnificent colours and life just seems all the more wonderful!!!


5 Passionfruit Sorbet - Ok, if you havent tried this YOUR MAD... i demand you get in your car drive to the icecream shop and try it!!!! you wont look back i promise...its like a party in your mouth!!! a passionfruit party hahaha (the perfect summer treat)


6 Fields - Im such a country girl, was raised on a farm on 10 acres with all the animals imaginable.. now i live in the city it can get a bit much sometimes.. so i take a drive through the countryside find a field to wander around in and just breathe in the sweet air... i can literally get lost for hours and not care..

7 Baths - Who dosent love a good bath (check out how amazing my bath is) its like bathing in a cocoon!!!! nothing beats it..just reading a good book with a (large) glass of wine!!!! ahhh i feel relaxed already just thinking about it.


8 Family - This is a photo i took of my niece its one of my favourites, it captures her cheeky smile and eyes!!! she is literally the most beautiful little girl set to break millions of boys hearts :) my famiy is very important to me although we dont get too see each other im always trying to keep in touch as often as i can..

9 Photography - Pretty much keeps me sane, allows me to get all my creative frustration out in any way i choose.. i dont feel like i have appreciated the day until i pick up my camera and see the world in a different way. It actually makes you stop and LOOK at the world..every little bee or flower and keeps me living an inspired life..

10 Coffee - okay...here is an example of what i look like without coffee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! take a good look :) (dont worry i dont use that mug for my coffee i think i would have a heart attack) since living off noodles and coffee packets we borrowed from basically anywhere when i first lived out of home, its so nice now to be able to enjoy a good coffee!!!
(all photographs taken by me)

So thats it :) i hope you enjoyed my top 10 loves at the moment... its constantly changing...although reading back on my ten there seems to be a pattern of food in there hahaha :) and thankyou for taking the time to read through it all..theres quite a bit there haha... Hope your all having a fabulous Monday!!!
XX

20 Comments:

Blogger Vinda Sonata said...

interesting post, Ally. enjoyed reading all of them. i LOVE ferrero too, and sinatra. yes.

March 21, 2010 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Danielle said...

Oh my - your photographs are brilliant. Stunning work - I loved this post.

March 21, 2010 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger kya7 said...

your pictures are amazing! they are very inspirational, thank you for sharing :)

March 21, 2010 at 8:50 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

haha! that last picture is priceless.
honestly, ally. you have such a talent with the camera! i loved reading this list.
s.

March 21, 2010 at 9:06 PM  
Blogger disarming darling said...

i love your photography! :)
xx
http://disarmingdarling.blogspot.com

March 21, 2010 at 9:07 PM  
Blogger Leproust Vintage said...

Your photography is absolutely stunning and gorgeous! I looove the realism and the humor of the last photo. I know that it was probably staged, but I seriously look EXACTLY like that in the morning! haha!

March 21, 2010 at 11:35 PM  
OpenID skapamusik said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and have to say - you have both just such an inspirational sense of style and you take the most amazing pictures! I've never been that interested in photography, but wow if I could take pictures like these...

March 22, 2010 at 12:15 AM  
Blogger Luzhilda said...

mmmm ferrero... :)

March 22, 2010 at 4:00 AM  
Blogger Sarah K. said...

great choices! I love your photography. makes me want to practice.

March 22, 2010 at 6:50 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

you take such interesting photographs. I love how each of them have such a different feel.

I also feel very connected to nature. I think taking time out to just exist in it is brilliant!

March 22, 2010 at 10:50 AM  
Blogger Senorita Fashionista said...

Im glad photography is one of your favorites, you are so talented!
Love the coffee image-how perfect!

March 22, 2010 at 11:56 AM  
OpenID savorthesweet said...

I always inhale ferrero! Yum! I think your photography is stunning!

March 22, 2010 at 12:37 PM  
Blogger Becca Jane said...

ferrero = delish.

That last pic is so hilariously great, and I think many of us would look similar prior to morning caffeine.

March 22, 2010 at 1:10 PM  
Blogger eLi said...

I love your style, you look really elegant and sophisticated.
Well, I share with you your love top ten: I love Ferrero Roger, and the field and also that long baths with a good book (Jane Austen for example...).

Have a nice week!!

eLi

PD: Sorry for my English, I'm from Spain hahaha!

March 22, 2010 at 1:41 PM  
Blogger beautifulnemo said...

I enjoy this posts so much and love doing them myself.
Loved knowing more about you. And loved the pics!

I really love your blog.
Besos:)
Iris

March 22, 2010 at 2:12 PM  
Blogger Tieka, Selective Potential said...

I loved reading this post so much!

March 22, 2010 at 8:58 PM  
Blogger HilaryInspired said...

Oh dear, I can definitely relate to that last item! As bad as it may be for me, I still can't give up my caffeine. And Sinatra always puts me in a good mood. I've been embarrassed a few too many times crooning along with him in the car...totally worth it. ;)

www.hilaryinspired.wordpress.com

March 23, 2010 at 5:53 AM  
Blogger what i would have worn... said...

It’s always interesting to learn a bit more about the blogs I follow...
Coincidentally, I have given you an award on my blog too. It’s much simpler than this, stop by to get the details if you have a moment.

March 23, 2010 at 11:51 AM  
Blogger rachel / Red Lips Vintage said...

i love frank and i need to try passionfruit sorbet! passionfruit is my favorite!

March 25, 2010 at 6:32 PM  
Blogger Out of Order said...

all these photos are lovely, thanks for sharing :]

March 26, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home